Your patients deserve the most comprehensive care.
As a practitioner, you want to offer the best to your patients. Trouble is, sometime the solution is specialized, and we didn't learn everything in school. As an orthodontist, it wasn't in school where I learned about tongue-ties or airway and sleep disordered breathing. It was only after my education, as a fully-practicing orthodontist, that I started noticing symptoms of family members and in myself.
After treating thousands of patients, in-depth research and attending many courses to broaden my education, I discovered that patients' lives, young and old, were being transformed.
It has now become my mission to give interested practitioners the information and tools they need to help their patients live healthier lives.
A large portion of the course fee will go to charity.
In-Office Courses Available
Pediatric Airway Course
- Learn how to diagnose, treatment plan and treat pediatric sleep disorder breathing, nasal constriction via orthodontic treatment protocols.
- Learn what records are needed to diagnose sleep disorder breathing.
- Learn how to effectively present to patient and parent the treatment plan.
- Learn step-by-step the clinical set up of making expanders.
- Learn step-by-step making of oral appliances.
- Learn what follow-up appointments are needed for treatment success.
Course Date: May 12 & 13, 2022 (For the doctor, one treatment coordinator, one assistant and one lab tech). Registration is limited to 4 offices.
- Pre-recorded lecture to watch before the in-office course.
- Two full days of in-office shadowing.
- Referance materials to take back to your office.
- Lunch and Dinner provided on Thursday and Friday.
- Time for questions during lunch and dinner.
Adult Airway & Sleep Disorder Breathing Course
- Learn how to diagnose, treatment plan and treat adult sleep disorder breathing, sleep apnea, upper airway resistance syndrome, and tell the difference between different disorders.
- Learn what records are needed to diagnose adult sleep disorders.
- Learn how to effectively present, in a conference, the treatment plan.
- Learn the step-by-step set up for making oral appliances.
- Learn the follow-up appointments necessary for patient success.
- Learn how to diagnose infant, pediatric and adult tethered oral tissues.
- Learn what records are needed for treating and documenting tethered oral tissues.
- Witness through ovservation on live patient, infant, pediatric, and frenectomy/frenuloplasty.
- Learn the necessary myofunctional therapy for successful treatment of tethered oral tissues.
Plan for Your Trip to Idaho
Register & Pay
Choose a date and make a payment to reserve your spot. Contact Lissa at our office to reserve and pay for a course or for more information. She can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (208) 798-4427.
Book Your Flight
The Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport is closet to our office, located in the same town. Another option is the Spokane International Airport that is located about 2 hours drive from Lewiston.
Reserve your Hotel
We have negotiated a rate at the Hampton Inn which is in Lewiston. Lissa will give you all the information that you need to book lodging while you are in town for the course.
Live Patient Courses
This is a hands-on and didactic experience, but you will not be treating patients during the course.
These courses qualify for 10 hours of CE credit.
There is a $500 cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to the course start date. No refunds if canceled less than 30 days prior to the course date.
Thank you for understanding.